Get an overview of this hotel4-star Washington hotel in Northwest, near Ford's Theater
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Northwest, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Ford's Theater, and Verizon Center. White House and Smithsonian Castle are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with 4 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has 4 bars/lounges and a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a snack bar/deli, and WiFi in public areas.
All 1175 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus 24-hour room service and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include WiFi, wired Internet, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 4 bars/lounges. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms.
Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 101453 square feet (9425 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Marriott Marquis Washington, DC is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 1175
- Number of floors - 16
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms 80
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 9425
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 101453
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day ), Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11:30 AM.
Anthem - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
The Dignitary - This bar serves light fare only.
Lobby Bar - Onsite bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 19 and USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 47 per day
- Marquis Marriott Washington DC
- Marquis Washington DC
- Marriott Marquis
- Marriott Marquis Hotel Washington DC
- Marriott Marquis Washington DC
- Marriott Washington DC Marquis
- Washington DC Marquis
- Washington DC Marriott Marquis
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.