Get an overview of this hotel4-star Washington hotel in Northwest, near Ford's Theater
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Northwest, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Walter E. Washington Convention Center, Ford's Theater, and Verizon Center. White House and Smithsonian Castle are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with 4 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has 4 bars/lounges and a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a snack bar/deli, and WiFi in public areas.
All 1175 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus 24-hour room service and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include WiFi, wired Internet, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Marriott Marquis Washington, DC
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 4 bars/lounges. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms.
Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 101453 square feet (9425 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Marriott Marquis Washington, DC is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 80
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 9425
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 101453
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Total number of rooms - 1175
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 16
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Snack bar/deli
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day ), Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11:30 AM.
Anthem - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
The Dignitary - This bar serves light fare only.
Lobby Bar - Onsite bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 19 and USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 47 per day
- Marquis Marriott Washington DC
- Marquis Washington DC
- Marriott Marquis
- Marriott Marquis Hotel Washington DC
- Marriott Marquis Washington DC
- Marriott Washington DC Marquis
- Washington DC Marquis
- Washington DC Marriott Marquis
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.