Book your room at Kimpton Rouge Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelUltramodern boutique Washington, DC hotel near Dupont Circle
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Dupont Circle haven
The colorful Kimpton Rouge Hotel is 3 blocks from the shops and restaurants of Dupont Circle, 7 blocks from the White House, and less than 2 miles from the Smithsonian museums.
Hosted social hour
Avant-garde Bar Rouge's hosted social hours offer wine on weeknights; guests sip in white leather stools amid richly upholstered walls.
All 137 guestrooms at Kimpton Rouge Hotel have red faux-leather headboards, 37-inch flat-panel TVs, mood lighting, minibars, wired internet access and WiFi (surcharge).Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Kimpton Rouge Hotel1315 16th St Nw Washington DC 20036
Located in Washington, DC, Kimpton Rouge Hotel is within three blocks of the shops and restaurants of Dupont Circle and is one mile from the Washington Monument. Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast (surcharge) every morning before enjoying the sights of the nation's capital. A 24 hour airport drop off shuttle is available (surcharge) with advance notice for all guests.
The 10-story Kimpton Rouge Hotel is known in the neighborhood for Bar Rouge, an ultra-hip lounge with daily happy hour specials and late night cocktails. The lounge offers hosted social hours on weekday evenings, with red wine for adults and pomegranate juice for children.
One floor below, the hotel's 24-hour fitness center has free weights, an exercise bike, treadmill, and elliptical machine. The hotel business center has a computer, printer, wired internet access and WiFi (surcharge). Valet parking is available for a fee.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 137
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Number of floors - 10
- Meeting rooms 3
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 0
- Conference space size (meters) - 0
- Free reception
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.99 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 12.99 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.99 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.99 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Frette Italian sheets
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
A continental breakfast (surcharge) is available in the morning at Bar Rouge.
Bar Rouge - A hip bar and lounge that offers breakfast, dinner, and late-night cocktails. A continental breakfast is served in the morning and the bar opens in the evening to serve dinner and cocktails.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests will have access to Kimpton Rouge Hotel's 24-hour fitness center.
Hains Point is an 18-hole public golf course 3 miles away on the banks of the Potomac River. The site has a two-tier driving range and a miniature golf course listed on the National Register for Historic Places.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
Group bookings of 10 or more rooms cannot be accommodated via this website.
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Destination fee: USD 22.90 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 75-125 per vehicle
- Valet parking fee: USD 46 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Hotel Rouge
- Hotel Rouge Washington
- Rouge Hotel
- Rouge Washington
- Kimpton Rouge Hotel Washington
- Kimpton Rouge Washington
- Kimpton Rouge
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.