Get an overview of this hotel4-star Washington hotel in Downtown Washington D.C., walk to Ford's Theater
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Washington D.C., this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of National Theatre, Ford's Theater and White House. Washington Monument and Capital One Arena are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, 2 bars/lounges and a 24-hour fitness centre. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a sauna and valet parking.
All 777 rooms offer WiFi, premium bedding and LCD TVs with cable channels. High-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), coffee/tea makers and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
JW Marriott Washington DC
JW Marriott Washington DC features a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of A business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 37,000 square feet (3 square metres) include conference rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
JW Marriott Washington DC is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 29
- Built in 1984
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 3
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 37,000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 777
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 15
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: ,
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- Cable TV service
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Avenue Grill – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
1331 – This bar only serves light fare. Open daily.
Starbucks – On-site coffee shop. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD15 and USD35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 68.44 per night (in/out privileges)
- JW Marriott Washington DC Hotel
- JW Marriott Washington DC
- Marriott Washington Dc
- Washington Dc Marriott
- Jw Marriott Washington Dc Hotel Washington Dc
We should mention
Children aged 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.