Get an overview of this hotelUrban oasis in the heart of the nation's capital
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Stylish West End
This luxury hotel is located in the fashionable West End, two blocks from K Street at the footsteps of Georgetown, and less than a mile from the White House and the Smithsonian.
Grand health club
The Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown is home to one of the city's largest health clubs, newly renovated and offering a lap pool, sauna, weight room, spinning and Pilates classes, and CrossFit.
The 413 guestrooms are graced with original artwork, premium bedding, a sitting area, CD players, and baths with scales, lighted mirrors, and bathrobes. WiFi is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown
In addition to an indoor pool, Fairmont Washington, D.C., Georgetown, offers a wellness center and sauna. This hotel features a restaurant. On site, there is a lounge bar where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 4-star hotel makes offers a business center, gift shop, and free newspapers in the lobby . Parking is available on site for a fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Shopping on site
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Total number of rooms - 413
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room massage available
- Free newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Juniper Restaurant - Restaurant featuring modern American cuisine made with locally grown and sustainable ingredients. Indoor and outdoor courtyard dining. Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily and brunch on weekends.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 17 and USD 38 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 51 per night (in/out privileges)
- Fairmont Georgetown Hotel
- Fairmont Georgetown Hotel Washington D.C.
- Fairmont Georgetown Washington D.C.
- Fairmont Washington D.C. Georgetown
- Fairmont Washington D.C. Georgetown Hotel
- Fairmont D.C. Georgetown Hotel
- Fairmont D.C. Georgetown
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.