Book your room at DoubleTree by Hilton Bethesda - Washington DC
Get an overview of this hotelDC-area hotel in downtown Bethesda, near White House
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
National Institutes of Health
This DC area hotel is located in the heart of downtown Bethesda, a half-mile from the National Institutes of Health and within 8 miles of the White House.
Pool, on-site dining
A rooftop fitness center at this DC area Doubletree has a seasonal outdoor pool. On-site restaurants offer casual and upscale dining experiences as well as room service.
Guestrooms at Doubletree Hotel Bethesda offer Sweet Dreams® beds, 42-inch high-definition TVs, coffeemakers, hair dryers, and complimentary high-speed Internet.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
DoubleTree by Hilton Bethesda - Washington DC8120 Wisconsin Ave Bethesda MD 20814
Doubletree Hotel Bethesda is a half-mile from the National Institutes of Health and Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in the suburbs of Washington DC.
On-site garage parking and valet parking (surcharges) are available. Parking is also available nearby (surcharge). The hotel provides complimentary shuttle service to the nearest Metro station.
The hotel offers several dining options, from casual meals to upscale dining. Room service is available (limited hours). A rooftop fitness center includes a seasonal outdoor pool. Children must be accompanied by an adult in fitness facilities.
The property also offers complimentary high-speed and wireless Internet and a complimentary 24-hour business center. The hotel offers 13,000 square feet of meeting space including a conference center.
Doubletree Hotel Bethesda is a smoke-free property. (Fines apply for violations.)
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 16
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 270
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 11
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1208
- Free reception
- Free area shuttle
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 13000
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- MP3 docking station
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
The OZ Restaurant - Casual dining restaurant serving a buffet breakfast each day and a buffet lunch on weekdays. A seasonally changing menu of upscale dinner selections are also offered daily. Breakfast is served 6:30 to 10:30 AM.
The Wine Bar - Serving 50 wines by the glass; full bar service also available. Menu includes light dinner fare, hors d'oeuvres, and snacks. Big-screen TVs and video games. Open late afternoon to late night.
Room service is available (limited hours).
A complimentary manager's reception is provided on early Wednesday evenings.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 20 for adults, USD 5 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 23.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- DoubleTree Hilton Bethesda Washington DC
- DoubleTree Hilton Washington Hotel Bethesda DC
- DoubleTree Hilton Bethesda Washington DC Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.