Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with 3 restaurants and bar/lounge
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Situated in Kenilworth, this hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Kenilworth Castle and 2 mi (3.3 km) from Stoneleigh Abbey. Warwick Castle and University of Warwick are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with 3 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, a meeting room, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 33 rooms provide free WiFi, room service, and digital TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Peacock Townhouse Hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in a common area, express check-in, and room service (during limited hours). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Peacock Townhouse Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM on weekdays.
Coconut Lagoon - This restaurant specializes in Indian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Raffles Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Malaysian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
The Malabar Room - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Best Western Peacock
- Best Western Peacock Hotel
- Best Western Peacock Hotel Kenilworth
- Best Western Peacock Kenilworth
- Peacock Hotel
- Peacock Townhouse Hotel Kenilworth
- Peacock Townhouse Hotel
- Peacock Townhouse Kenilworth
- Peacock Townhouse
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.