Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Warwick, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, shopping, and bars. Visitors who journey to this welcoming and walkable, riverfront city can discover its beaches, coffeehouses, and casinos.
- There are 2 Warwick hotels
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, while January tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 11 mi (17.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Warwick
- Wine tasting is one of the top activities, while Scarborough beach surf school, Swan Brewery, and Pinelli Wines are favourite sights to visit
- SCITECH Discovery Centre and Perth Mint are popular cultural attractions
- The beach and riverfront highlight the natural beauty, and Kings Park and Botanic Garden, Hyde Park, and City Beach are some places worth a visit
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Sorrento Quay Boardwalk, Westfield Whitford City, and Lakeside Joondalup
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at Subiaco Oval or WACA Ground
Getting around Warwick
Warwick has many options for getting around. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Warwick Station.
Staying in Warwick
You might like one of these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay:
- Arcadian Bed & Breakfast, averaging GBP 85.58/night
- Palms Bed & Breakfast, averaging GBP 85.4/night
Arcadian Bed & Breakfast, a 4-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.5 out of 5 user rating. Also Palms Bed & Breakfast has a 4.3 rating by guests.
Dressing for Warwick
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, while the average at night is 9°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 21°C with nighttime averages of 8°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and nighttime averages of 10°C
- Warwick gets about 760 millimetres of rain per year