Get an overview of this hotel4-star Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve hotel in Limelette with 2 indoor swimming pools
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Limelette, this spa hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Walibi Leisure Park, Hocaille, and Catholic University of Louvain. Rofessart and Biéreau are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This smoke-free hotel features 2 indoor pools, a full-service spa, and a restaurant. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and an outdoor tennis court are onsite.
All 80 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and LCD TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find room service, premium bedding, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Chateau de Limelette
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
- Dining venue
Chateau de Limelette features a full-service spa, 2 indoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 323 square feet (30/450 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a sauna, and spa services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Chateau de Limelette is a smoke-free property.
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 16
- Year Built 1987
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool sun loungers
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 30/450
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 323
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Le Saint Jean des Bois - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
2 indoor swimming pools are on site along with a spa tub. Other recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
The onsite spa has 33 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic, hydrotherapy, and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open select days. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 33
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 6 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 25 per stay.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 90 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per stay
- Facilities fee: EUR 30 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Chateau Limelette
- Chateau Limelette Hotel
- Chateau Limelette Hotel Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve
- Chateau Limelette Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve
- Limelette Chateau
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.