Visitors to Wallace are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, cafes and shopping.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Wallace
- The closest major airport is in Jacksonville, NC (OAJ-Albert J. Ellis), 18 mi (29 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Wilmington, NC (ILM-Wilmington Intl.), 32.3 mi (52.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wallace
The picturesque setting of Lake Leamon and Meyer Field exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add First Baptist Church of Wallace to your agenda.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wallace-Hwy 41 - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Wallace
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 20°C and the night-time average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and -2°C at night
- About 1303 millimetres of rain falls on Wallace each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -1°C