- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre and near a train station, Charles Sturt Suites & Apartments is in a walkable area with great shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Victory Memorial Gardens and Wollundry Lagoon, while National Glass Art Gallery and Wagga Wagga Civic Theatre are cultural highlights. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Wagga Wagga Station - 16 min walk
- Wagga Wagga, NSW (WGA-Forest Hill) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Roundabout Restaurant – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner on selected days. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Charles Sturt Suites & Apartments
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Great place for families. Great plunge pool to cool off. Comfortable beds. Would definitely come back.