Search Hotels in Wade
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 5 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 31 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 12 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 20 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 17 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 7 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 1 Sep 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Wade has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. Top sights around the area include Fort Bragg, Crown Center and Cross Creek Mall.
- You'll find 94 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Fayetteville
- The closest major airport is in Fayetteville, NC (FAY-Fayetteville Regional), 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Wade
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Fort Bragg, Crown Center and Cross Creek Mall. You'll also find Cape Fear Botanical Gardens and Pope Army Airfield in the area.
This is a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Econo Lodge Wade - Fayetteville North - Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Cape Fear can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and location.
Dressing for Wade
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 21°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of -1°C
- About 1162.00 millimetres of rain falls on Wade each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 0°C