- Ski Resort Tatranská Lomnica
- 8 min walk
- Tatrabob Rollercoaster
- 8 min walk
- Wild Park
- 11 min drive
- Poprad (TAT-Poprad - Tatry)
- 15 min drive
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
This apartment is located in Vysoke Tatry. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Tatra National Park Slovakia and Lomnicky Peak, while TANAP Museum and Tricklandia are cultural highlights. AquaCity Poprad and Tatrabob Rollercoaster are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the property's quiet location.Visit our Tatranska Lomnica travel guide
- Ski Resort Tatranská Lomnica - 8 min walk
- Tatrabob Rollercoaster - 8 min walk
- TANAP Museum - 9 min walk
- Tricklandia - 6 min drive
- Skalnaté Pleso - 17 min drive
- Tatranska Lomnica Station - 4 min walk
- Poprad (TAT-Poprad - Tatry) - 15 min drive
- Wild Park - 11 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- A deposit equal to 50% of the cost of stay is payable by bank transfer and is due within 48 hours of booking the reservation. To complete the reservation process and obtain additional information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets are allowed with a deposit of EUR 7.00 per night.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per stay.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 6.00 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: EUR 7.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
High Tatras Walk Abouts
Great value hotel, super helpful staff, very clean and tidy and child friendly. The accommodation is well laid out, simple and functional. Very peaceful and quiet at night. Great views of the mountains (from my appartment) and local facilities (supermarket, restaurants) well within walking distance, car park at the front of the hotel. Lovely bar/bistro on site which is the dining room for your breakfast. Very nice and definately recommended