Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Vra has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Aalborg (AAL), 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Vra
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, such as Borglum Abbey
- Favourite places to visit in the city include Vraa Valgmenighedskirke, Vraa Kirke and Bombaek Lys
Getting around Vra
There are many transport options in Vra. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at VRAA or Vra Station.
Staying in Vra
You might like Borglum Mejeri for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Borglum Mejeri with a 3.8 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Vra
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 7°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, while the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and nighttime averages of -1°C
- About 31 millimetres of rain falls on Vra each year