- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and CONCIERGE SERVICE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY INSPECTORS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards.
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE. Frantusa, a recently built villa, is located in the heart of the Volterra hills, in the cradle of Tuscan art and history. The house is situated in a strategic position for both country and beach lovers, a few kilometres from the medieval towns of Volterra, Pisa, Lucca and Siena. It is within easy reach of the magical city of Florence, noted for its architectural beauty, of the renowned Costa degli Etruschi with its famous beaches of fine white sand and of the numerous wine cellars which produce some of the most well-known Italian wines like Sassicaia and Ornellaia; it is also possible to make small naturalistic excursions. From the swimming pool guests can enjoy an excellent view over the valley while they relax in total tranquillity. The house is a few meters from the property Frantusa, but at the same time it is in a total privacy and confidentiality.
The villa has two floors. The main entrance on the ground floor opens into a small hallway which leads on to the dining room with living area with fireplace and a double sofa bed. Also on this floor is the kitchen and a bathroom with tub. A staircase leads up to the sleeping area composed of a double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower, a further double bedroom, a twin bedroom and a bathroom with shower. The sleeping area can also be reached by an external staircase. The villa has a laundry room, adjacent to the house, with separate entrance.
The house is surrounded by about 500 square metres of well-kept garden with various types of flowers, bushes and centuries-old cypresses, typical of the area. On one side of the house, adjacent to the dining area, is a sun umbrella with table and chairs for alfresco dining.
The pool enjoys an excellent view over the surrounding hills and is easily reached from the house which is just a few metres away. It is of rectangular shape and measures 10 x 5 m with a varying depth of 1.60 to 1.20 m. Water purification is by chlorine, it is lined in PVC and has a ladder leading into the water. The solarium area is paved in porphyry and is provided with sunbeds, deckchairs and sun umbrellas. The pool is open from the last Saturday of April until the first Saturday of October.
The price includes:
- EuropAssistance Insurance to cover expenses in case of booking cancellation
- Stay Cancellation Coverage by Emma Villas due to Lockdown
- € 150,00 contribution for property disinfection and/or sanitization
- Zer0Dep Cover: 49,00€ With the Zer0Dep Cover you do not pay the security deposit at the balance or upon arrival and you have EuropAssistance coverage in the event of accidental damages to the property during your stay (up to the maximum amount of 1.500,00€ and with the limitations provided)
- electricity (€ 70,00 per week in low season; € 120,00 per week in medium and in high season)
- gas for cooking, water, weekly linen, initial and final cleaning, park and pool maintenance, internet wireless connection
The price does not include:
- tourism tax (€ 2,00 per person per day for the first 3 days. Please note that children under 12 years old will not pay)
extra cleaning (€ 15,00/hour/cleaner), extra linen change (€ 15,00 per person), heating (on consumption up to date market prices), extra cleaning in case of animals (€ 30,00/week/animal), firewood (€ 20,00/100 kg)
Health Policy by EuropAssistance (Optional)
Covid-19 Extra Policy by EuropAssistance (Optional)
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).