Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Voels has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 1.5 mi (2.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Voels
- Popular cultural attractions include Galerie im Taxispalais, Imperial Palace, and Tyrolean Provincial Museum
- Notable landmarks include Golden Roof, Cathedral of St. James, and Court Church
Getting around Voels
There are plenty of options for getting around Voels. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Voels Station.
Dressing for Voels
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be -7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 25°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and -6°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Voels is 860 millimetres