Search Hotels in Virginia Water
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 20 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 20 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 4 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 7 Jan 2020
Pocket Guide: Virginia Water
Visiting Virginia Water
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Virginia Water, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the bars, restaurants and golfing. Welcoming and relaxing, this lakefront city also attracts visitors with its coffeehouses and university.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in London (LHR-Heathrow), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Virginia Water
- Golfing is one of the top activities, whereas Walton Heath Golf Club, Wentworth Golf Club, and Twickenham Stadium are favourite sights to visit
- Popular cultural attractions include Mercedes-Benz World, Brooklands Museum, and Hampton Court Palace
- Attractions include Legoland, Thorpe Park, and Chessington World of Adventures
- Notable landmarks include Windsor Castle, Frogmore House, and Loseley House
- The natural setting of the lakes is picturesque, and Royal Botanic Gardens is worth a visit
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at Twickenham Stoop or Griffin Park Stadium, Brentford, England, United Kingdom
Getting around Virginia Water
Virginia Water has many options for getting around. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Virginia Water Station.
Staying in Virginia Water
You may enjoy a stay at Wheatsheaf Hotel - Virginia Water for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
Wheatsheaf Hotel - Virginia Water, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Virginia Water
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 588 millimetres of rain falls on Virginia Water each year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Virginia Water?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Virginia Water, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Virginia Water?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Virginia Water?
What's the best golf hotel in Virginia Water?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Virginia Water?
Virginia Water Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Virginia Water by Star Rating
- Hotels near Virginia Water Airports
- Areas of Virginia Water
- Accommodation near Virginia Water Attractions
- More accommodation types in Virginia Water
- Choose Your Virginia Water Hotel Style
- Search Virginia Water Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Virginia Water
- Hotels Near Virginia Water, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends