Book your room at Valparaiso Vineyard Inn
Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star inn near Casa Mirador de Lukas
Collect 200 points
Situated in Valparaiso, this inn is within 1 mi (2 km) of Open Air Museum of Valparaiso, Casa Mirador de Lukas, and Monumento de los Heroes de Iquique. Estadio Playa Ancha is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) away.
Dry cleaning, a library, and tour/ticket assistance are available at this smoke-free inn. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided.
All 16 rooms offer free WiFi, TVs with cable channels, and hair dryers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Valparaiso Vineyard InnHector Calvo 380, Cerro Bellavista Valparaiso Valparaiso 32
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Valparaiso inn also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Valparaiso Vineyard Inn is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served between 9 AM and 11 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.