Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star inn near Casa Mirador de Lukas
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated in Valparaiso, this inn is within 1 mi (2 km) of Open Air Museum of Valparaiso, Casa Mirador de Lukas, and Monumento de los Heroes de Iquique. Estadio Playa Ancha is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) away.
Dry cleaning, a library, and tour/ticket assistance are available at this smoke-free inn. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided.
All 16 rooms offer free WiFi, TVs with cable channels, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Valparaiso Vineyard Inn
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Valparaiso inn also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Valparaiso Vineyard Inn is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 9 AM and 11 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Valparaiso Vineyard
- Valparaiso Vineyard Inn
- Vineyard Valparaiso
- Robinson Crusoe Valparaiso
- Valparaiso Vineyard Inn Hotel Valparaiso
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.