Guests are sure to enjoy the museums and theatres in Villena.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.), 30.8 mi (49.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Villena
- Museums and theatres are well-known in the area, and attractions include Chapi Theater, Archaeology Museum of Villena, and Taureg Cave Houses
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, including Municipal Palace of Villena, Atalaya Castle, and Historic Aqueduct
Getting around Villena
There are plenty of options for getting around Villena. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Villena Station.
Dressing for Villena
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 7°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- About 14 millimetres of rain falls on Villena each year