Search Hotels in Villajoyosa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 21 Jul 2017
Reviewed on 26 Sep 2019
Visitors to Villajoyosa are sure to enjoy the bars and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and parks. Top sights around the area include Poniente Beach, Terra Mitica and Levante Beach.
- There are 122 hotels and other accommodation options in Villajoyosa
- The closest major airport is in Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Villajoyosa
The city's cultural venues include Valor Chocolate Museum and Vila Museu. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and these places to visit: La Cala Beach, Villajoyosa Seafront Promenade and Paraiso Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are San Antonio Chapel and Villajoyosa Central Beach.
In El Campello, you can choose from 122 hotels and other accommodation options to make it easy to plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Censal - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a rooftop terrace and a coffee shop. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and central location.
- Hotel Servigroup Montíboli - Our customers love the spacious and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and free breakfast.
- Hotel Allon Mediterrània - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to see outside the city include Poniente Beach, 5.5 mi/8.9 km from the city centre, and Terra Mitica, which is 5.7 mi (9.2 km) away.
Getting around Villajoyosa
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at La Vila Joiosa Tram Station. Villajoyosa may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Villajoyosa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and night-time averages of 8°C
- Villajoyosa gets about 375.80 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 8°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Villajoyosa?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Villajoyosa, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Villajoyosa?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Villajoyosa?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Villajoyosa?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Villajoyosa?
What's the best high-end hotel in Villajoyosa?
Villajoyosa Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Villajoyosa by Star Rating
- Hotels near Villajoyosa Airports
- Accommodation near Villajoyosa Attractions
- More accommodation types in Villajoyosa
- Choose Your Villajoyosa Hotel Style
- Search Villajoyosa Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Villajoyosa
- Hotels Near Villajoyosa, Valencian Community
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends