Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Saanich hotel in Burnside, near British Columbia Parliament Building
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Saanich hotel is located in the business district, within a 10-minute walk of MayFair Shopping Centre and Topaz Park. British Columbia Parliament Building is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) away.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business center, and a conference center are onsite.
All 50 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Tally Ho Hotel
Tally Ho Hotel features a waterslide and an outdoor pool. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Tally Ho Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- One meeting room
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 50
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 3
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-out
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Beach towels
- Outdoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Hideaway Restaurant - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a waterslide and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CAD 10.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 20 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of CAD 100.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Cleaning deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
- Pet deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 10.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Tally Ho Hotel Victoria
- Tally Ho Victoria
- Tally Ho Hotel
- Vacation Inn Hotel Victoria
- Vacation Inn Hotel And Convention Center
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.