Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Victoria hotel in Downtown Victoria, near British Columbia Parliament Building
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Victoria, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Victoria Royal Theatre and British Columbia Parliament Building. Greater Victoria Public Library and Victoria Bug Zoo are also within 5 minutes.
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has an indoor pool and a nightclub. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a fitness centre, a bar/lounge and a sauna are on-site.
All 63 properties provide conveniences such as refrigerators and microwaves, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and LCD TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find pillowtop, iPod docking stations and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour
In addition to an indoor pool, Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour provides a sauna and a fitness centre. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of A business centre and meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 1023 square feet (95 square metres). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, multilingual staff and gift shops/news stands. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 95
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1023
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- iPod docking station
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Smiths Pub – This pub specialises in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Argyle Attic – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 20 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD9 and CAD15 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD12 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD15.0 per night
- Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour Victoria
- Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour
- Quality Downtown Inner Harbour Victoria
- Quality Downtown Inner Harbour
- Quality Inn Downtown Inner Harbour Hotel Victoria
- Quality Inn Victoria
- Victoria Quality Inn
We should mention
Children aged 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.