Get an overview of this hotelVictoria motel in Downtown Victoria, near British Columbia Parliament Building
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Victoria, this motel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Government Street and British Columbia Parliament Building. Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre and Chinatown are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, dry cleaning and a 24-hour front desk are available at this motel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a garden.
All 77 rooms provide conveniences such as fridges and coffee makers, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include free local calls, hairdryers and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Paul's Motor Inn
The motel offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 1500 square feet (135 square metres). Victoria's motel also offers a garden and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary self parking is available on-site.
Paul's Motor Inn has designated areas for smoking.
- Conference space size (meters) - 135
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1500
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Microwave (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Iron/ironing board
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Pauls Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay).
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 19 years old.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD8 and CAD15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD25 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out fee: CAD50
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD10.00 per night
- Paul's Motor Inn Victoria
- Paul's Motor Inn
- Paul's Motor Victoria
- Paul's Motor
- Paul`s Motor Hotel Victoria
- Pauls Hotel Victoria
We should mention
Children aged 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.