Book your room at Paul's Motor Inn
Get an overview of this hotelVictoria motel in Downtown Victoria, near British Columbia Parliament Building
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Downtown Victoria, this motel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre and British Columbia Parliament Building. Chinatown and Victoria Police Historical Society Museum are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk are available at this motel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a garden.
All 77 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and cable TV. Other amenities available to guests include free local calls, hair dryers, and safes.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Paul's Motor Inn1900 Douglas St Victoria BC V8T4K8
The motel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 1500 square feet (135 square meters). This Victoria motel also offers a garden and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Paul's Motor Inn has designated areas for smoking.
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space size (meters) - 135
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 1500
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Microwave (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Iron/ironing board
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Pauls Restaurant - This diner serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 19 years old.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 8 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Paul's Motor Inn
- Paul's Motor Inn Victoria
- Paul's Motor Victoria
- Paul`s Motor Hotel Victoria
- Pauls Hotel Victoria
- Paul's Motor
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.