Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Victoria hotel in Inner Harbour, walk to British Columbia Parliament Building
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Inner Harbour, this romantic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal, Victoria Harbour and The Robert Bateman Centre. Victoria Fisherman's Wharf and British Columbia Parliament Building are also within 10 minutes.
A restaurant, an indoor pool and a fitness centre are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, valet parking and a business centre.
All 196 properties provide conveniences such as refrigerators and coffee makers, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Room service (during limited hours), premium bedding and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Inn at Laurel Point
Inn at Laurel Point features an indoor pool and a fitness centre. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of A business centre and meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and a garden. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Inn at Laurel Point is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 196
- Number of floors - 4
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
Inn at Laurel Point has a restaurant on-site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 30 per accommodation, per night.
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD13 and CAD21 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD30 per accommodation, per night
- Inn Laurel Point Victoria
- Inn Laurel Point
- Laurel Point Victoria
- Laurel Point
- Hotel At Laurel Point
- At Laurel Point Victoria
- Inn At Laurel Point Hotel Victoria
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children aged 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) guests.