Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Vancouver Coast and Mountains hotel in Downtown Victoria, near British Columbia Parliament Building
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +Platinum members receive free room upgrades and +Platinum and +gold members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in Downtown Victoria, this eco-friendly hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Mcpherson Theater and British Columbia Parliament Building. George Mason's Heritage Home and Fan Tan Alley are also within 5 minutes.
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has a coffee shop/café and a 24-hour business center. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, valet parking, a meeting room, and concierge services are onsite.
All 51 rooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while conveniences include refrigerators and microwaves. Free WiFi and coffee makers are standard, as are plasma TVs with digital channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 850 square feet (79 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle and an area shuttle. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hotel Rialto is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 51
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- One meeting room
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Conference space size (meters) - 79
- Year Built 1911
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 850
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- First-run movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Cafe Veneto - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare.
Veneto Tapa Lounge - This lobby lounge serves light fare only.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 19 years old.
Only service animals are allowed
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD $8 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 12.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 22.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Rialto
- Hotel Rialto Victoria
- Rialto Hotel
- Rialto Victoria
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.