Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Victoria hotel in Inner Harbour, walk to British Columbia Parliament Building
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Inner Harbour, this romantic hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Victoria Harbour and British Columbia Parliament Building. The Robert Bateman Centre and Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal are also within 5 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an indoor pool and a health club. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli are on-site.
Properties feature free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus balconies and TVs. Room service (during limited hours), coffee/tea makers and hairdryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Hotel Grand Pacific
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
- Swimming pool
In addition to an indoor pool and a kid's pool, Hotel Grand Pacific provides a health club and a jacuzzi. The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on-site, and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of A 24-hr business centre and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 10000 square feet (929 square metres) include conference centres. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, a terrace and tour or ticket assistance. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Hotel Grand Pacific is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Health club
- Free wired Internet
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 10
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11:30 AM.
The Pacific Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Pacific Lounge – This bar serves dinner and light fare.
Courtyard Café – This cafe only serves light fare.
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool, a children's pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 50, per accommodation, per week, plus a deposit of CAD 50.00 per week.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 40 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD23 for adults and CAD17 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD18.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD50.00 per week
- Pet fee: CAD50 per accommodation, per week
- Refrigerator fee: CAD10.00 per week
- In-room microwave fee: CAD10.00 per week
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD30.0 per day
- Hotel Grand Pacific Victoria
- Hotel Grand Pacific
- Grand Pacific Victoria
- Grand Pacific
- Grand Pacific Hotel
We should mention
Up to 3 children aged 18 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Hotel Grand Pacific is listed in the 2015 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.