Beautiful View, despite the Construction
Overall, we really enjoyed our stay at Delta Victoria. The staff we knowledgeable and helpful and the rooms were immaculately clean. What's more, the view from the hotel lobby (and some of the rooms) is just as picturesque as they make it out to be in their professional photos.
However, a few things for future customers to note:
- The walls are paper-thin, so we were woken up every morning by people talking in the morning while they got ready to leave.
- If you are brining your own automobile, be aware that it costs $19/day to park your car at the hotel- and due to their location there are no alternatives to park on the street or down the block.
- The beds are a bit hard but the pillows are to die for.
- During our stay, there was a lot of construction going on outside of the entrance all the way down the street that lead to downtown. This lead to a bit of confusion for navigation and an ugly eye-sore out of our window. Consider asking the Concierge if they wouldn't mind getting you a room with a view of the bay instead!
- The location is actually quite nice as it is a short walk across a bridge into downtown. This is a huge plus, as it was easy for us to go sight-seeing, and also to save money on food because the hotels food is outrageously priced. Fancy, sure... but still overpriced... definitely.
Comment from Hotel Management
26-Dec-2015 by Delta Victoria, Hotel Management
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We value your feedback as it helps us in our pursuit of excellence.
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our beautiful location on Victoria’s Inner Harbour and the spectacular views from our lobby.
If you have anything else you wish to share or if I can provide any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon!
Assistant Front Office Manager