Get an overview of this hotelRiverfront Victoria hotel in Burnside with free parking
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Burnside, this hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from MayFair Shopping Centre and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from British Columbia Parliament Building. Topaz Park and Westside Village Shopping Centre are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has an indoor pool and a fitness center. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a business center, and conference rooms.
All 73 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include free local calls, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Days Inn Victoria Uptown
Days Inn Victoria Uptown features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 1200 square feet (111 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Indoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 73
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- One meeting room
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1971
- Conference space size (feet) - 1200
- Conference space size (meters) - 111
- Business center
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Partially open bathroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Old Coachman Eatery - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Open daily.
The Loft - This karaoke bar serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CAD 10.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 15 per pet, per night
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 9 and CAD 15 for adults, CAD 3 and CAD 6 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 29 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: CAD 15.00 (one-way), (from 3 to 17 years old)
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Travelodge Hotel Victoria
- Travelodge Victoria Hotel
- Victoria Travelodge
- Travel Lodge Victoria
- Travelodge Victoria Hotel Victoria
- Victoria Travel Lodge
- Travelodge Victoria
- Days Inn Uptown
- Days Victoria Uptown
- Days Inn Victoria Uptown Hotel
- Days Inn Uptown Hotel
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.