Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Victoria hotel in Inner Harbour, walk to British Columbia Parliament Building
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Inner Harbour, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Victoria Harbour and British Columbia Parliament Building. Royal BC Museum and Miniature World are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a spa tub, a seasonal outdoor pool and a business centre.
All 71 properties offer free WiFi, coffee makers and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include free newspapers, free local calls and portable fans.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Days Inn - Victoria On The Harbour
Days Inn - Victoria On The Harbour features an outdoor pool and a jacuzzi. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to A business centre. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, concierge services and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited complimentary on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 71
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Electric kettle
- Portable fan
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Belleville's Diner – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Ziplining nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 20 per accommodation, per night.
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: CAD15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD20 per accommodation, per night
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: CAD10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD10.00 per night
- Days Inn Victoria Harbour Hotel
- Days Inn Harbour Hotel
- Days Inn Victoria Harbour
- Days Inn Harbour
We should mention
Children aged 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.