Book your room at Days Inn - Victoria On The Harbour
Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Victoria hotel in James Bay, walk to British Columbia Parliament Building
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in James Bay, this eco-friendly hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Victoria Harbour and British Columbia Parliament Building. Royal BC Museum and Miniature World are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a spa tub, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a business center.
All 71 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include free newspapers, free local calls, and hair dryers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Days Inn - Victoria On The Harbour427 Belleville St Victoria BC V8V1X3
Days Inn - Victoria On The Harbour features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 71
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in common areas
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Belleville's Diner - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 15 per accommodation, per night
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: CAD 14 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 19
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per accommodation, per night
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: CAD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Days Inn Victoria
- Days Inn Victoria Harbour
- Victoria Days Inn
- Days Inn Victoria On The Harbour Hotel Victoria
- Days Inn Victoria Harbour Hotel
- Days Inn Harbour
- Days Inn Harbour Hotel
- Days Inn Harbour Hotel Victoria
- Days Inn Harbour Victoria
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.