Get an overview of this hotelVictoria hotel in Downtown Victoria, walk to British Columbia Parliament Building
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Victoria, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Open Space Arts Center and British Columbia Parliament Building. Bastion Square and Bay Centre are also within 5 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has self parking and a meeting room. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include Concierge services, A 24-hour front desk and tour/ticket assistance.
All 40 properties provide conveniences such as refrigerators and coffee makers, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and LED TVs with cable channels. Free local calls, hairdryers and ironing boards are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Bedford Regency Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1200 square feet (111 square metres) include meeting rooms. Victoria's hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and concierge services. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Bedford Regency Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 111
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Conference space size (feet) - 1200
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1867
- Total number of rooms - 40
- One meeting room
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 7
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Garricks Head Pub – This bistro specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
The Churchill – This brewpub specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Deposit: CAD50.00 per day
- Self-parking fee: CAD11.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD20.00 per day
- Bedford Regency Hotel Victoria
- Bedford Regency Hotel
- Bedford Regency Victoria
- Bedford Regency
- Regency Hotel Victoria
- Regency Hotel Bedford
We should mention
Up to 2 children aged 16 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.