Visiting Victoria Falls
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Victoria Falls, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful waterfalls. Tourists who journey to this walkable city can discover its local tours, riverfront and cafes. A top sight in the city is Victoria Falls.
- There are 72 hotels and other accommodation options in Victoria Falls
- The closest major airport is in Livingstone (LVI), 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Victoria Falls (VFA), 11.2 mi (18.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Victoria Falls
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the waterfalls and these places to visit: Victoria Falls, Victoria Falls National Park and Zambezi National Park. In the area, you'll also find Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park and Victoria Falls Bridge.
In Livingstone, there are 72 hotels and other accommodation options to make it easy to plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Batonka Guest Lodge - This 4-star lodge features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Stanley and Livingstone Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Victoria Falls Safari Club - With a stay at this 5-star lodge, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a free stocked minibar. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Victoria Falls
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 16°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 35°C with night-time averages of 5°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 35°C and night-time averages of 16°C
- About 579.80 millimetres of rain falls on Victoria Falls each year
- Usually October and November are the hottest months with an average of 35°C, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 6°C