Travellers to Vermont will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Doncaster Shopping Centre, Chadstone Shopping Mall and Dandenong Ranges National Park.
- You'll find 2707 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 18.2 mi (29.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine), 22.4 mi (36 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vermont
Doncaster Shopping Centre, Chadstone Shopping Mall and Dandenong Ranges National Park are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Caulfield Racecourse and Puffing Billy Steam Train.
As you plan your holiday to Vermont, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city centre but there are 389 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Atlantis Hotel, Melbourne is located 13.6 mi (21.8 km) from the heart of Vermont. Guests who stay at this 4-star motel in Melbourne can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- The Victoria Hotel Melbourne is 12.8 mi (20.5 km) from central Vermont. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Melbourne can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free Internet. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Docklands is 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from the centre of Vermont. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Docklands can enjoy access to parking and a business centre, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its beach locale and overall condition.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Melbourne Cricket Ground, 11.9 mi/19.2 km from the heart of the city, and Rod Laver Arena, which is 12.1 mi (19.4 km) away.
Dressing for Vermont
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 27°C and the night-time average to be 10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 18°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Vermont is 12 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 5°C