- Ca' Rezzonico
- 5 min walk
- Ca' Foscari University of Venice
- 6 min walk
- Bone Robe
- 1 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Venice's Dorsoduro neighbourhood, Suite in Venice Ai Carmini is in the city centre and by the sea. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Grand Canal and Giardini della Biennale, while La Fenice Opera House and Peggy Guggenheim Museum are cultural highlights.Visit our Venice travel guide
- Ca' Rezzonico - 5 min walk
- Ca' Foscari University of Venice - 6 min walk
- Piazzale Roma - 8 min walk
- Palazzo Barbarigo - 11 min walk
- Palazzo Grassi - 16 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 11 min walk
- Mestre Centro B1 - 21 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 25 min drive
- Bone Robe - 1 min walk
- Napule - 2 min walk
- Osteria da Codroma - 2 min walk
- Osteria Alla Bifora - 2 min walk
- Youghurt Creperia Marie - 2 min walk
About this property
Suite in Venice Ai Carmini
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 2 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 2 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 5 per night.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 0.70 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.30 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 1.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7.5 per person (approximately)
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 30.00 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Suite Venice Ai Carmini House
- Suite Ai Carmini House
- Suite Venice Ai Carmini
- Suite Ai Carmini
- Suite in Venice Ai Carmini Venice
- Suite in Venice Ai Carmini Residence
- Suite in Venice Ai Carmini Residence Venice
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The location is excellent. 10 min walk from the train or bus station. No need to take the water bus or water taxi. Quiet 15 min beautiful walk to SanMarco square. Ask for room #9 4th floor, only room with a balcony. There is an elevator.