Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Venice hotel in Cannaregio, walk to Rialto Bridge
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Located in Cannaregio, this historic hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Teatro Malibran, Ca' d'Oro, and Rialto Bridge. Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Square are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features a bar/lounge, 24-hour room service, and concierge services. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 20 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and Select Comfort beds. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include 24-hour room service and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Antico Doge
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This romantic hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 8 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 30.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed)/rollaway bed. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60.0 per night
- Antico Doge
- Antico Doge Hotel
- Antico Doge Venice
- Antico Hotel
- Hotel Antico
- Hotel Antico Doge
- Hotel Antico Doge Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.