- Grand Canal
- 2 min walk
- La Fenice Opera House
- 3 min walk
- Acqua pazza
- 1 min walk
- Bar Spritz
- 1 min walk
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo)
- 60 min drive
Choose your unit
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
In the city centre, Ca' Sant'Angelo Apartments is in Venice's San Marco neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. St. Mark's Square and Basilica of St Mary of Health are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Grand Canal and Giardini della Biennale. Our guests love the property's quiet location.
- Grand Canal - 2 min walk
- La Fenice Opera House - 3 min walk
- Palazzo Grassi - 5 min walk
- Academy Gallery - 6 min walk
- Peggy Guggenheim Museum - 9 min walk
- Venice Mestre Ospedale Station - 27 min drive
- Mestre Centro B1 - 25 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 30 min drive
- Acqua pazza — 1 min walk
- Bar Spritz — 1 min walk
- La Feluca — 1 min walk
- Caffe Paolin — 1 min walk
- All' Angolo — 1 min walk
About this property
Ca' Sant'Angelo Apartments
Special check-in instructions
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 33 lb/15 kg)
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.70 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.90 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 15 per accommodation, per stay.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 120.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Late check-in fee: EUR 15 for check-in after 7 PM
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Discounted parking nearby
- Off-site parking (reservations required)
- Return airport shuttle (surcharge) from 8 AM to 8 PM
- Airport shuttle at scheduled times, on request
- Cots (infant beds): EUR 10 per night
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Memory-foam mattress
- Queen sofa bed
- Free toiletries
- 38-inch LCD TV with satellite service
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Air conditioning
- 1 per room (up to 33 lb/15 kg)
- Dogs welcome
- No lifts
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Safe at front desk
- In the city centre
- In the entertainment district
- In the historical district
- 4 rooms
- 1 floor
- 1 building
- Built in 1500
- Individually furnished
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Our stay here was great! The property manager was extremely helpful in arranging tours and water taxis for us. He also provided excellent restaurant recommendations. The location was very convenient to St. Marks and other attractions. Highly recommend.