- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- La Fenice Opera House
- 4 min walk
- Palazzo Grassi
- 4 min walk
- Bar Spritz
- 1 min walk
- Caffe Paolin
- 1 min walk
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo)
- 47 min drive
Choose your unit
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
Your dates are popular! Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Expedia. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
In the city centre, Ca Mariele is in Venice's San Marco neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. St. Mark's Square and Rialto Bridge are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Grand Canal and Giardini della Biennale. Our guests love the residence's central location.
- Grand Canal - 2 min walk
- La Fenice Opera House - 4 min walk
- Palazzo Grassi - 4 min walk
- Ca' Foscari University of Venice - 13 min walk
- Palazzo Barbarigo - 18 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 35 min drive
- Mestre Centro B1 - 44 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 47 min drive
- Bar Spritz - 1 min walk
- Caffe Paolin - 1 min walk
- All' Angolo - 1 min walk
- Gelateria - 1 min walk
- Trattoria da Fiore - 1 min walk
About this property
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 2:30 PM - 7 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM, please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- Pets stay for free
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 0.70 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.30 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 1.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Late check-in fee: EUR 30 for check-in after 7 PM
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Great location; big spaces at a reasonable price; clean sheets and towels daily. It was very hard to get information from the staff; we were not given a form to order breakfast which we would have valued in advance and used.