Get an overview of this hotel Luxury Venice hotel in San Marco, walk to St. Mark's Square
Located in San Marco, this luxury hotel is steps away from Correr Civic Museum, St. Mark's Square and Grand Canal. St Mark's Campanile and Doge's Palace are also within 5 minutes. Venice Santa Lucia Station is 28 minutes by foot.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a business centre. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a meeting room, concierge services and dry cleaning.
All 91 rooms feature thoughtful touches such as bathrobes and slippers, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and LED TVs with digital channels. Minibars, room service and hairdryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Baglioni Hotel Luna - The Leading Hotels of the World
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business centre and a meeting room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. This luxury hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, concierge services and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Baglioni Hotel Luna - The Leading Hotels of the World is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet hall
- Business centre
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 91
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Streaming services
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service
- LED TV
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Baglioni Hotel Luna - The Leading Hotels of the World has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from room service.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Personal motorised watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1:00 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per accommodation, per stay.
- 1 per room (up to 33 lb/15 kg)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
One child stays free
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Debit cards not accepted
Online Penalty Collection
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.70 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 5.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35 for adults and EUR 35 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Luna Hotel Baglioni Venice
- Luna Hotel Baglioni
- Luna Baglioni Venice
- Luna Baglioni
- Luna Hotel Venice
- Baglioni Hotel Luna Venice
- Baglioni Luna Venice
- Baglioni Luna
- Luna Hotel Baglioni
- Baglioni Hotel Luna - The Leading Hotels of the World Hotel
- Baglioni Hotel Luna - The Leading Hotels of the World Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.