- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Venetian Ghetto
- 9 min walk
- Piazzale Roma
- 11 min walk
- Al Tre Archi
- 1 min walk
- Creperie Cocaeta
- 2 min walk
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo)
- 12 min drive
Choose your unit
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located on the waterfront, Alberghiera Venezia is in Venice's Cannaregio neighbourhood, an area with great airport proximity. Piazzale Roma and Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Grand Canal and Giardini della Biennale. Our guests love the property's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Venice travel guide
- Venetian Ghetto - 9 min walk
- Piazzale Roma - 11 min walk
- Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari - 14 min walk
- Ca' d'Oro - 15 min walk
- Port of Venice - 19 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 7 min walk
- Mestre Centro B1 - 13 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 17 min drive
- Al Tre Archi — 1 min walk
- Creperie Cocaeta — 2 min walk
- Al Parlamento — 2 min walk
- Trattoria dalla Marisa — 3 min walk
- Pizzeria Bigoleria Gnoccheria — 3 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.70 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.90 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: EUR 30 for check-in between 7:00 PM and midnight
- Late check-out fee: EUR 40.00 (subject to availability)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Free WiFi
- Children stay free
- Shower only
- Laundry facilities
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- No lifts
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Multilingual staff
- Housekeeping (weekly)
- Iron/ironing board
- On the waterfront
- Near a train station
- In the city centre
- 19 rooms
- 2 floors
- 1 building
- Built in 2011
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
There was clean and nice space. The staff was very friendly and helpfull and we got answers to our questions always very quickly! Friendly staff, our stay was nice. Thank you so much