- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Venetian Ghetto
- 8 min walk
- Ca' d'Oro
- 11 min walk
- Osteria l'Orto dell'Orto
- 4 min walk
- Osteria da rioba
- 5 min walk
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo)
- 13 min drive
Choose your unit
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Venice's Cannaregio neighbourhood, Al Campanile Madonna Dell'Orto is in the historical district and near a train station. La Fenice Opera House and Palazzo Grassi are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Rialto Bridge and Piazzale Roma. Our guests appreciate the property's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Venice travel guide
- Venetian Ghetto - 8 min walk
- Grand Canal - 10 min walk
- Ca' d'Oro - 11 min walk
- Rialto Bridge - 19 min walk
- San Cassiano - 19 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 17 min walk
- Mestre Centro B1 - 9 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 13 min drive
- Osteria l'Orto dell'Orto - 4 min walk
- Osteria da rioba - 5 min walk
- Bar Froggy - 5 min walk
- Paradiso Perduto - 5 min walk
- Osteria Al Mariner - 5 min walk
About this property
Al Campanile Madonna Dell'Orto
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 1 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property at least 72 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests should notify this property in advance of their anticipated arrival time. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 55 lb/25 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: EUR 100 per stay
- Cash Breakage deposit: EUR 100 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.70 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.90 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 8 PM and 1 PM (amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities