- Venetian Ghetto
- 8 min walk
- Ca' d'Oro
- 11 min walk
- Osteria l'Orto dell'Orto
- 4 min walk
- Osteria da rioba
- 5 min walk
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo)
- 13 min drive
Choose your unit
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
In the historical district, Al Campanile Madonna Dell'Orto is in Venice's Cannaregio neighbourhood, a walkable area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Grand Canal and Giardini della Biennale, while La Fenice Opera House and Ca' Rezzonico are cultural highlights. Our guests appreciate the property's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Venice travel guide
- Venetian Ghetto - 8 min walk
- Grand Canal - 10 min walk
- Ca' d'Oro - 11 min walk
- Rialto Bridge - 19 min walk
- Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo - 20 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 17 min walk
- Mestre Centro B1 - 9 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 13 min drive
- Osteria l'Orto dell'Orto — 4 min walk
- Osteria da rioba — 5 min walk
- Bar Froggy — 5 min walk
- Paradiso Perduto — 5 min walk
- Osteria Al Mariner — 5 min walk
About this property
Al Campanile Madonna Dell'Orto
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property at least 72 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 55 lb/25 kg)
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: EUR 100 per stay
- Cash Breakage deposit: EUR 100 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.70 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.90 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Tourism fee: EUR 4 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-in fee for check-in between 8 PM and 1 PM (amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Return airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Children stay free
- Free cot/infant bed
- Fridge (full size)
- Rollaway/extra beds: EUR 60.0 per day
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Living room
- Flat-screen TV with satellite service
- Furnished patio
- Air conditioning
- 1 per room (up to 55 lb/25 kg)
- Cats and dogs welcome
- No lifts
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Limited housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Blackout curtains
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Near a train station
- In the historical district
- 3 rooms
- 2 floors
- 1 building
- Built in 2009
- Individually decorated
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The place was very nice and away from the crowds,also the staff was very helpful.loved the flowers