- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- La Fenice Opera House
- 2 min walk
- Fortuny Museum
- 3 min walk
- Osteria ai assassini
- 1 min walk
- Vini Da Arturo
- 1 min walk
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo)
- 61 min drive
Choose your unit
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
Your dates are popular! Rooms are unavailable for your trip dates on Expedia. Try new dates to check availability.
About this area
Located in Venice's San Marco neighbourhood, AD Lofts is in the city centre. La Fenice Opera House and Palazzo Grassi are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include St. Mark's Square and Rialto Bridge. Our guests love the property's location for the sightseeing.
- La Fenice Opera House - 2 min walk
- Fortuny Museum - 3 min walk
- Palazzo Contarini del Bovolo - 3 min walk
- Grand Canal - 4 min walk
- Teatro Goldoni - 5 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 49 min drive
- Mestre Centro B1 - 26 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 30 min drive
- Osteria ai assassini - 1 min walk
- Vini Da Arturo - 1 min walk
- Al Vaporetto - 1 min walk
- Ristorante Rosa Rossa - 1 min walk
- La Feluca - 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to Fondamenta Fenice, 2557/A<br />To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- Check-in for this property is based at a different location, Ad Place Fondamenta Fenice, 2557/A, 30124 Venezia, Italy. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets stay for free
- 1 per room (up to 22 lb/10 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.70 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.90 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Amenities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Great central location close to main attractions. Some great restaurants nearby with Rosa Rosa a hidden gem. Beautiful building as with all Venetian buildings. The apartment was dirty. There were no duvet covers just a sheet under the actual duvet, blanket on the sofa smelt and cutlery was dirty. Cupboards in kitchen were flimsy and although in pictures looked well looked after it was quite dated and run down. It just needs some proper tlc but wouldn’t necessarily take long to bring standards up. Just a good deep clean of the entire place and furniture, some corrections of cupboard hinges, some duvet covers and you should be able to get good reviews.