Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Avignon hotel in Avignon City Centre, walk to Place de l'Horloge
Collecting Nectar Points
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Avignon City Centre, this romantic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Collection Lambert and Place de l'Horloge. Palais des Papes and Musee du Petit Palais are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge and a snack bar/deli are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, a seasonal outdoor pool and conference space.
All 80 rooms offer comforts such as pillowtop beds and premium bedding, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Minibars, room service (during limited hours) and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Le Cloitre St Louis
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, multilingual staff and a garden. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Le Cloitre St Louis is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour front desk
- Pool umbrellas
- Conference space
- Year Built 1589
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Le Saint Louis – Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 26 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 € per pet, per day.
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.20 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR15.00 for adults and EUR0 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR18.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR10 € per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR50
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR26 per stay
- Hotel Cloitre St Louis Avignon
- Hotel Cloitre St Louis
- Cloitre St Louis Avignon
- Cloitre St Louis
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.