- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Granville Street
- 4 min walk
- Orpheum Theater
- 8 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- 10 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Vancouver, The Burrard is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. Queen Elizabeth Theatre and Orpheum Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Harbour Centre and Capilano Suspension Bridge. Check out an event or a game at BC Place Stadium, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Granville Street - 4 min walk
- Robson Street - 8 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 8 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery - 10 min walk
- Granville Island Public Market - 17 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 7 min drive
- Burrard Station - 11 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- Elysian – Open daily.
- Burgoo – Restaurant with a bar. Open daily.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Very pleasant and clean room Friendly staff Decent complementary coffee and chocolate was very welcome in the morning as was the relaxed check out time of noon Good downtown location Only drawback is that my room was right next to Burrard so you had street noise but it wasn’t too bad and goes with the territory