Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Vancouver hotel in Coal Harbour, walk to Canada Place
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Coal Harbour, this luxury hotel is within 1 mile (2 km) of Vancouver Convention Centre, Canada Place and BC Place Stadium. Stanley Park and Granville Island Public Market are also within 2 miles (3 km).
3 restaurants, a full-service spa and an outdoor pool are available at this smoke-free hotel. Additionally, a fitness centre, a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café are on-site.
All 503 properties offer comforts such as pillowtop beds and Frette Italian sheets, plus 24-hour room service and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Pan Pacific Vancouver
In addition to a full-service spa, Pan Pacific Vancouver features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on-site, and wired and wireless Internet access is available at a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of A business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms. 20 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness centre, spa services and a terrace. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Pan Pacific Vancouver is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Year Built 1986
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 20
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 503
- Number of floors - 23
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( CAD 5.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( CAD 5.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( CAD 5.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( CAD 5.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Free newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Pan Pacific Vancouver has 3 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Five Sails – On-site fine-dining restaurant.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The on-site spa has 10 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a mud bath. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Mud bath in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 50.00 per night.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 30 per pet (varies based on length of stay).
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: CAD100 per night
- Breakfast fee: between CAD20 and CAD50 for adults, and CAD20 and CAD50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 5.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 5.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 5.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CAD 5.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: CAD42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD47 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD30 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD50.00 per night
- Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel
- Pan Pacific Hotel
- Pan Pacific Vancouver
- Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Vancouver Pan Pacific
We should mention
Up to 3 children aged 12 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- Pan Pacific Vancouver is listed in the 2016 Travel + Leisure 500.