- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Granville Street
- 5 min walk
- Orpheum Theater
- 11 min walk
- BC Place Stadium
- 12 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Vancouver's Yaletown neighbourhood, OPUS Hotel Vancouver is in the city centre and near the beach. Queen Elizabeth Theatre and Orpheum Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Harbour Centre and Capilano Suspension Bridge. Check out an event or a game at BC Place Stadium, and consider making time for Vancouver Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Granville Street - 5 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 11 min walk
- BC Place Stadium - 12 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery - 14 min walk
- Granville Island Public Market - 19 min walk
- Yaletown-Roundhouse Station - 1 min walk
- Vancouver Pacific Central Station - 7 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- La Pentola – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Open daily.
- OPUS Bar – Cocktail bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
OPUS Hotel Vancouver
Awards and affiliations
- OPUS Hotel Vancouver is listed in the 2015 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great hotel, very well located and wonderful staff