Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Vancouver hotel in West End, near Granville Island Public Market
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in West End, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Christ Church Cathedral, Canada Place and BC Place Stadium. Granville Island Public Market and Stanley Park are also within 2 miles (3 km).
2 restaurants, a full-service spa and an indoor pool are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café are on-site.
All 164 rooms feature kitchens with fridges, stovetops, microwaves and dishwashers. Separate living rooms and separate dining areas are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
La Grande Residence Vancouver at The Sutton Place Hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, La Grande Residence Vancouver at The Sutton Place Hotel features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of A business centre and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a hot tub, a sauna and spa services. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
La Grande Residence Vancouver at The Sutton Place Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business centre
- Conference space
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 10
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 164
- Number of floors - 18
- Arcade/game room
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- DVD player
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Flat-panel TV
- Separate dining area
- Separate living room
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Gerald Lounge – This cocktail bar only serves light fare.
La Boulangerie Bakery – This cafe only serves light fare.
Boulevard – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in seafood and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Vida Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 40 per pet, per stay.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD19 and CAD35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: CAD45.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD45.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD40 per pet, per stay
- Grande Residence Vancouver Sutton Place Hotel
- Grande Residence Sutton Place Hotel
- Grande Residence Vancouver Sutton Place
- Grande Residence Sutton Place
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.