- Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal
- 1 min walk
- Canada Place
- 2 min walk
- Vancouver Convention Centre
- 3 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Vancouver's Coal Harbour neighbourhood, Fairmont Waterfront is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Vancouver Waterfront and Stanley Park, while Queen Elizabeth Theatre and Vancouver Art Gallery are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Rogers Arena or BC Place Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Vancouver travel guide
- Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal - 1 min walk
- Canada Place - 2 min walk
- Vancouver Convention Centre - 3 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery - 11 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Theatre - 14 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 4 min walk
- Waterfront Metro Station - 5 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- ARC – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- ARC Bar – Bar offering local cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- Fairmont Waterfront is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.