- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Granville Street
- 4 min walk
- Orpheum Theater
- 7 min walk
- Robson Square
- 8 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Vancouver's West End neighbourhood, Century Plaza Hotel & Spa is in the city centre and near a metro station. Harbour Centre and Capilano Suspension Bridge are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Vancouver and Grouse Mountain. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at BC Place Stadium or Rogers Arena. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Burrard Station is 10 minutes by foot and Vancouver City Center Station is 11 minutes.Visit our Vancouver travel guide
- Granville Street - 4 min walk
- Orpheum Theater - 7 min walk
- Robson Square - 8 min walk
- Vancouver Art Gallery - 8 min walk
- Pacific Centre Shopping Mall - 10 min walk
- Burrard Station - 10 min walk
- Vancouver Waterfront Station - 19 min walk
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- C|Prime Restaurant – Steakhouse with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Beyond Coffee – Coffee shop offering American cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Century Plaza Hotel & Spa
Food and drink
- Liked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The stay was average overall. The bed is super comfortable and check in was easy. There was a stain on the shower curtain, room service got our order wrong and the breakfast is gross. Check out seemed rushed and the man checking us out was quite rude.